Gaslighting

If your partner is texting you like normal. And you know you’ve been friendly over text all day sending and initiating texts every couple of hours like norm. (He gets mad when I don’t text him first) And an hour goes past. And he tells you that ‘You’ve been so very very quiet tonight and that he hopes I’m okay because he’s worried and that he’s going to bed. With no goodnight no nothing, no follow up he just disappears.. And I know for certain I haven’t been quiet he usually sends me bulk messages. Is this gaslighting? He’s not doing something but says I am? I’m confused as to why a person would act this way

Gaslighting

The quality of a relationship is not based on the number of texts that the couple send to one another. What else is going on between you two? It’s difficult to get the whole picture when all you are basing it on his text messages.