Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp/.priv) failed: Permission denied (13) in /homepages/33/d153172469/htdocs/peoplesproblems.org/master_include.inc on line 1

Warning: session_start(): Session cache limiter cannot be sent after headers have already been sent (output started at /homepages/33/d153172469/htdocs/peoplesproblems.org/master_include.inc:1) in /homepages/33/d153172469/htdocs/peoplesproblems.org/master_include.inc on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/33/d153172469/htdocs/peoplesproblems.org/master_include.inc:1) in /homepages/33/d153172469/htdocs/peoplesproblems.org/master_include.inc on line 12
If you have such boyfriend, will you ok with it?

I have a boyfriend who hardly ask people how you doing. Whenever he step out of his room to join us dinner, he will talk like a comedian or act like a clown to get everyone's attention. When he talk to you, he will look at you still, blink his eye, pause for a while, give a funny look. It is exactly like I am watching a comedy show. After he sit down he will start tell you things about himself, when he is young what he did/what he like. Or he will show you pic/ video/ story that interest him and educate you the history of the things he interested. If I don't play attention, he will later mad that I am impolite, not friendly, totally ignore him, not care his feeling ... etc. I feel bad that I found him annoying, self center, don't care anyone in the world. Wonder if it is my problem only because I don't have a big heart or a lot of people don't like such personality too?

You've posted twice in the last few minutes about a guy. I'm assuming the same guy. If you have this many problems with him, it seems like you know to move on.