My boyfriend is jealous

my boyfriend has a close female best friend that lives near to him. I have been jealous of for a long time because they are close and I told him I didnt want them talking anymore because I didn't like that she was loading her personal problems onto him as if he doesn't have enough on his plate and I didnt like that he was telling her his problems and not coming to me with them instead. He was and is relying on her for emotional support instead of coming to me for it which hurt. I explained how I felt and he agreed not to talk to her but secretly he was and I found out and he would keep secretly talking to her. I didn't think fondly of her from the start because she tried to make me out to be a bad person immediately; she had asked for my name and I had told her not to ask for personal information and she said I had snapped at her which I didn't. When she found out I didnt want them talking anymore and she was bullying me, threatening to put me on life support, spreading my personal information around which she found by hacking my boyfriends accounts. He wouldn't remove her from his life for me and that really hurt my feelings. I wanted to dump him for it because by keeping her in his life he was disrespecting me, it will make her think she can get away with it. They even have matching profile pictures now. And she doesnt want him to talk to me and will block me through his accounts which she has the password to and he doesn't mind because he doesn't kick her off of them. I wanted to go on his accounts too and he wont let me. Now I have a close male friend and he's jealous and isn't nice to me anymore so I had to stop talking to him so my boyfriend didnt kill himself because he threatened to saying i'd be happier with him and telling me to go have a nice life with him

My boyfriend is jealous

Jeez... nothing much is going to happen with all this mess until everybody grows up a little bit. It’s a fact that once you have a boyfriend then opposite BFF friends have to drop by the side. That’s just the reality of it. It can be done very gently and everyone should understand. So the fact that neither of you are able to do that tells something about the relationship. And the fact that he still sticks by that female best friend instead of cutting her off says about how he values your relationship with him. You are second-best. You don’t mention how old you are but it really seems like no one is ready to have an exclusive relationship with anyone else. Best to be footloose and fancy free so you can befriend anyone that you want.

My boyfriend is jealous

I understand it all, my GF doing have similar stories over her facebook life, and i cant bear that all, she is ready to leave me but addicted to her facebookers, but whenever i bring a girl name in front of her then she start feel jealous and telling me i am doing wrong, but other hand she dont stop her activities, so, the only way for you is to give him his own medicine, bring your friends in front of him to feel the same what u feel.

My boyfriend is jealous

You should both be single until you sort out your respective attachment issues. Ages aren't listed but I'm guessing all involved are young.