Why now after 9 years

My ex fiancé of 8 months cheated on me with his toxic ex than dumped me in October 2020. He got engaged to his ex in January 2021 and got married a few days ago. What I don’t understand is why now they were off and on again for 9 years why now get married when I was in the picture. He had 9 years to ask her to be his wife.Me and him were supposed to be married in December 22 2020. It’s like a slap in my face.He married her instead why now

Why now after 9 years

I know this is very painful and can be considered a betrayal, but you really must look at your relationship with this man. You said you were “on and off again” with him. That means he was never really yours, totally. So now he has made a commitment to someone else, totally. Please see this relationship for what it was. Let him go from your mind and be glad that you didn’t marry him because he would not have been a good husband. Love heals a heartbreak. Go and find yourself a man who can be committed to you completely. You are a wiser woman now!

Why now after 9 years

JENNIFER01 profile image
I agree 100% on advice above. Don't even question it. Its a good thing you aren't with him. A favor was done for you by god watching over you on not allowing you to be with him. It would have not been good. Things happen for a reason and you will find the person you belong with. It was not him