Want to leave a perfect relationship

Hello. I am 19yo,, a female and I am currently at a 2.5 yo long distance relationship. Me and my partner are great. We have the only kind of relationship I would ever see myself in. They are the only type of person I can visualize a long term relationship with. The problem is, I feel like I have lost the excitement and the strong feelings I had in the start of our relationship. Also, I don’t feel like I want to be in such a serious relationship rn. My love for them is deep, I truly care for them and their happiness. But I can’t help myself but thinking about those problems I already mentioned. So I see it like a dilemma: being happy and taking risks I feel I want to take or losing a perfect partner and an excellent relationship just because I feel this way? Nobody can promise me I will find such an amazing person in the future. I truly believe they are my soulmate. But it is not what I want from life right now.

Want to leave a perfect relationship

Current years are the ones you should be exploring all kinds of experiences - post high school education, traveling, work, and yes, dating all kinds of people. Why? Because you don’t want to hit 30 and regret that you never spread your wings. LD relationships are difficult to maintain just because of the reasons you list. How does your partner feel? Are they also longing to explore the world?

Want to leave a perfect relationship

My partner wants to explore the world of course, but by my side. the idea of a break or even a break up makes them anxious and sad. Unlike me, they have perceived those strong emotions. Another reason why I feel like a b. As I have said before, I love them and I can’t handle the idea of them being sad.