Severe anxiety and being kicked out at 18

Hello… so i’ve always had very severe anxiety for as long as i can remember and it’s basically ruining my life at this point. I see a therapist and i’m being evaluated for a mood disorder diagnosis (bipolar 2 seems most likely). I said something really stupid that i didn’t mean and seriously regret but my mother is a bit of a narcissist and i don’t think there’s any way i can convince her i didn’t mean it. i’d rather not share what i said here but i believe i’m being kicked out. I’m 18F and i feel hopeless right now. I don’t know what my options are and i don’t have much family that could help me. My grandmother lives a few states away (a 20 hour drive) and i’m sure she’d let me stay with her but it’s horrifying considering moving to a whole different state when i’ve been so attached to my parents for so long. With my anxiety i’m not even sure i could do it considering i’m extremely agoraphobic and can’t even leave the house alone. Ive never learned to drive because i’m too anxious. I’m just not sure what to do here. Please help me 😭

Do you have a therapist? You can learn how to calm yourself with some techniques that help people. Have you APOLOGIZED for your outburst? Just not saying you didn’t mean it, ( because you may have) but that you are sorry for expressing yourself in the way you did. Learn how to express yourself calmly. Things go SO much easier when voice are lower.

Hello. I am seeing a therapist currently. It wasn’t much of an outburst more just a statement. I’ve apologized and expressed that i didn’t mean it but they just keep calling me a delusional liar… i’m not really sure what to do.