Drunkenly kissed someone - do I tell my boyfriend?

I have been in a relationship for 6 years and I love my boyfriend dearly. Last night I went out and got really drunk (not an excuse) and ended up kissing another guy for less than 2 seconds. It meant nothing and I immediately regretted it. If anything this completely solidified the fact that my boyfriend is the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. Do I tell him? I know that you should always be honest and he deserves to know but I’m wondering if I only want to tell him so I don’t carry the guilt around. It meant absolutely nothing and will never happen again. Do I tell him or would telling him only cause him unnecessary pain? I know what I did was completely wrong and I feel awful - just looking for opinions.

I wouldn’t tell him anything. Because he would want to know what the situation was that enabled you to be that close to another man that you kissed, even if it was for just two seconds. In other words it isn’t the kiss that’s so bad it’s all the other stuff that you put yourself into.