Heartbreak again

I recently got back in contact with the father of my child. We maintain contact because of our daughter But for the past month we have been really close. Hé says he wants us to be closer and explore our options. But given the fact that I was heartbroken for years after we broke up I am afraid that this is a setup and I don’t want to get hurt again. Yes I still love him! Should I go with the flow or just be civil for our daughter and not talk our connection any further??

Heartbreak again

How long ago was the breakup? What was the reason? What has he been doing all this time? Is he fresh from another breakup? What have you been doing since the breakup? We need to allow people to change. Perhaps he has matured and now values you. OR he is not sincere. You loved the man he was in the past. Is that what you want today? Lots of issues to resolve. Couples counseling would help, if he is really serious about getting back together.

Heartbreak again

Break up was 13 years ago, back then hè Saïd that we were just friends with benefits and hè was not ready for a child. For me hè was my man! The one My feelings never change. I tried and moved in But my relationship failed, single again I think i am confused I know for sure that I never stopped moving him. Is hè for real ? I do not know and I should get to the bottom of it all.