What do you make of this?

I am in my mid 40’s so is my partner so not a young relationship, anyway we’ve been together a while and about 4 months into our relationship we were chatting as I was due to get my hair coloured, he said to me in a room full of women I will always choose the blonde, this made me feel very uncomfortable as now I feel I can’t change my hair colour. Would this bother you or am I over thinking it? He has made other comments to about what he likes I just don’t think it’s necessary to talk about if we are together.

What do you make of this?

It’s not unusual for a man to say that they are attracted to blondes. ( But don’t forget the dumb blonde jokes LOL) I am assuming that you are a blonde and are considering changing your hair color. Is there a reason for that? How about getting a few wigs - good ones- and trying them on and asking him how he likes you in some different colored hair? That could be fun for both of you and spice things up. Yes, you are over thinking this.

What do you make of this?

It's obvious your guy likes blondes but if you want to change your hair colour, you should be able to so without any input from him, unless you specifically ask him for it. If he loves you and accepts all of you, then he should accept you as you are and respect your opinion. If he thinks he needs to change how you look etc, and has made other unnecessary comments in the past, then you need to tell him straight where he stands with it...it's that simple.

What do you make of this?

ARABELLA5 profile image
I am not worried about such things as it will be like me in the first place, especially when it comes to my body