Need advice about people around my baby

I have no issue with the father of my child. The issue is his girlfriend. She has anxiety and depression and in the last 2 months has walked out twice for 2 weeks and caused constant arguments with my ex. I'm concerned to have her around my baby when he's in his dad's care. Can I stop her from seeing him as I'm afraid she will kick off or have a moment in the home when my son is there. His dad had agreed to have his unsupervised access away from her but has now been told that she should be there with him but I'm worried for my sons safety and don't want him around the tension and arguments. Can I stop her seeing him? What can I do

Need advice about people around my baby

Your ex has an obligation to make sure your son is always safe. If he can’t do that, then he needs to go to supervised visitations. Tell your court worker or whomever oversees family court, or have your lawyer request a show cause hearing. These accusations ( that he is endangering your child) must be substantiated by witnesses. Have you just talked to him about this?

Need advice about people around my baby

He agreed with me that it would just be him and his son during the unsupervised visitations but has spent them with me. I told him to go off on his own with his son to bond but he wouldn't. It's like he's scared to be alone with the child. He says he ensures that his home is a safe environment regardless of her being there or not but then agrees with me that she shouldn't be around her. I don't know if he's trying to keep her happy due to her issues but it's now compromising his relationship with his son.

Need advice about people around my baby

How old is the baby? Doesn’t he have a sister or mother who could be with him when he has custody of the baby?

Need advice about people around my baby

Baby is 6 months this month. He doesn't have any family down here. They all live up country so there's noone available to be with him.

Need advice about people around my baby

It’s not for you to fix his relationship with his own child. Many men feel awkward around a 6 month old child, especially if they don’t live with them or see them every day. This is a hard one. He sounds like he doesn’t know what to do with a child that young. Unless he can get a friend or relative to help out, there is nothing to be done without you getting involved with the visitation. That’s not fair to you. It’s too bad he’s hanging with a woman who is so unstable that she can’t be around a baby. But that shows his judgment level. This is something he has to figure out.