Advice please! Pregnancy after a breakup…

I broke up with my ex in may this year, we hadn’t been close in quite a while, I was very unhappy, he was unwilling to work with me to make things better. We were together 13 years. We have 3 children together ages 5, 3 and 9 months. I moved out temporarily to my mums until I can find suitable housing. I started chatting to an old friend whilst I was going through the separation and we have gotten close, due to a contraception issue I am now pregnant with his child. Me and my children’s dad co-parent very well and I still care about him and I don’t know how to tell him about this news, I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

Sounds like you haven’t made a clean break from your ex. We’re you thinking of possibility of getting back together? If not, then what is happening to you now is not his business. If so, you need to tell him what is going on. This is not something you can hide. What about the the other guy? . Does he know? Make sure he is aware of his responsibilities for support.