I found 15000 image of other women on my partners phone

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8, we have. 3 year old son together. Our relationship was fantastic to begin but after the birth of our son I feel it went south, I gained around 80lbs that I have struggled to shed due to PCOS and my poor diet (not gunna lie) and our arguing increased. Around 5 years into our relationship he got a new phone and changed his password so I didn’t know it because he did I was too snoopy. I did snoop a bit, but that was just checking all as well - and I knew he used to look at mine too. We had each other’s passwords. So our sex life has been shit as my PCOS has caused me to have a none stop period for months at a time! But before that I felt pushed away, like he didn’t want me any more but when we argued and I asked him to leave he doesn’t. I honestly believe he’s only here for our son, so anyway 5 months ago he got a new phone and cleared his old phone and gave it to me. While he was at work I being me decided to restore his old photos. To my horror there were 15000 images of women, this is not a overestimated amount there were lots of sexy models (fine) but this catalogue included screenshots of his 2 ex girlfriends, some of our female school friends (from years back). Females we know no family friends and even some of his cousin!! When I confronted him he cried but now this has been leaking in my mind that there is something seriously wrong with me, I mean my OH would rather look at 15k other woman then me. It’s really getting to me and has been on my mind all day, I don’t feel our relationship is working, he’s been so distant. Can someone shed light on this. We are month 29 and I’m just heartbroken.

Your man is gonna do what he’s gonna do. Sounds like there’s stress in the household. He’s working out his stress by looking at pictures of women. How about setting this aside and working on yourself to make you feel better? Join a gym. Learn how others have lost weight. Get a new look with a new hair color. Change the things you can. ( I am assuming you are under Dr’s care for your physical issues, right?) Couple counseling would help, too.

I agree with the first reply in that you should both seek out couples therapy and perhaps also individual therapy

I think you have to decide if you are okay with him just looking at images of women It seems you said some screenshots of 2 exes, old high school friends, cousin? but I'll assume these weren't too many out of the 15000 I would also make sure he is not doing anything other than just looking There is nothing wrong with you, you guys have a kid and need to make time for date nights/ self-care / etc