Story is all over the place

I have this girlfriend who I’ve been going out with for a few months, she initially made the first move on me and wanted to make it official So I decided to give it a chance. Everything was all fine and good we used to talk on the phone every single day for hours and all of a sudden one day she said we shouldn’t talk on the phone every single day we should limit the amount of times we’re on the phone to not everyday since she’s trying to stay in the “lovey” stage of the relationship forever. I felt bad about it because how do you go from talking to someone on the phone every single day to talking to them once in a while and just speaking through text? It doesn’t seem to bother her I’ve asked doesn’t it bother you that we aren’t on the phone everyday anymore but I never get a direct answer. And when we first started talking she was the one that always wanted to call and now she’s saying we can’t call everyday because she used to do that with her ex and things didn’t work out. The other day we were on texting and the conversation was getting a bit dry so I decided to talk about something else and she responded with “did I ask?” And she gets in these arguments for no reason. She always blames it on her period.

Story is all over the place

Relationships cannot sustain themselves using text messages and discussions over the phone. You don’t say how old You both are but now it’s time to branch out and make sure that both of you have full and exciting lives and then come together to make that a complete relationship. There will be lots of exciting things to talk about then. Take a break from any electronic communication (except to set dates) Save all of your conversations for in-person. It’s so much better and you can pick up all of the nuances of the conversation, which helps you get to know each other better.