Carrying heavy burden

APOSTOLICGIRL profile image
Hi! I am new to this forum. I join here because I want to reach out my big problem. I didn't tell my problem to my parents because I don't want them to worry and feel stress. I am the breadwinner of our family, I need to support my family and give there needs everyday but I can't because of the big circumstances we've encounter last year until now. I have a lot of debt.:( Yes I pray and I believe that God will provide! my father was diagnose tuberculosis and pneumonia last year, this year march our car crashed, my uncle died from cancer stage four nasopharyngeal cancer and my work stop last march.

Carrying heavy burden

Hi Apostolicgirl, So sorry for the huge delay, it seems you posted when all respondents were too busy all at-once. Hope you see this? ****************** Oh, crikey. You are under pressure, aren't you. But why does it fall to you to support and look after your entire family?