Paying dating websites
What would a divorced mom, 43 years old be looking in me, a 66 year old divorced emergency medicine specialist. She is Ukrainian living in Sweden and I am in Kuwait. She is authentic, has a Facebook and instagram pages. Facebook page does not show friends or allows me to send a friend request. The pictures she posts on Facebook are the same that she sends to me. She declines to give her contact information, but says she loves me.
Apologies for the delay, Farid757! :)
Taking your post line-by-line...
1. What do you know about her residency status in Sweden. Is she officially an ex-pat resident or there on a work visa? Or possibly, a war reguee?
2. Has she already expressed a fondness or interest for Kuwait?...know anything about it?
3. Where are you supposed to have your first date? That's going to be a bit expensive, isn't it, for a custodial parent with kids-plural? Not to mention inconvenient (or are the kids all going to come with her?).
Yes. I can see why you're wondering...
4. ...Does she perhaps just want an e-relationship? Or a Poster boyfriend?
5. How does having a profile on FB and Instagram automatically make her authentic?
6. Doesn't show Friends nor allow you to send a Friend Rrequest? You, specifically, or the function is blocked for all? Does that mean you don't get Friended unless SHE issues an FB invitation?
That's a bit strange and one-sided controlling, isn't it? Red Flag, Red Flag!
7. "The pictures she posts on Facebook are the same that she sends to me."
Uh-oh - Giant Red Flag, Giant Red Flag!!!
8. "She declines to give her contact information, but says she loves me."
Stay well clear or have fun playing dumb. And no giving her any "flight" or whatever else money.
PS: It's got nothing to do with your age. It's because you're a bloke looking for a relationship and THERE BE SHARKS (bloody everywhere these days) IN THAT THERE E-DATING WATER, THERE BE!
Maybe research it and read web-based scam-victims stories to pick up yet more tips for keeping yourself (and your bank balance) safe.
(Loves you, my a*rse. She can't possibly. Because she doesn't know you. And as she's refusing to do the usual, healthy-person things TO get to know you, I don't see how it ever will be. (Does she think these things haven't occured to you, or just hoping you're desperate enough to cast all these doubts aide?= ...Although, if she's a good enough con-woman - hang on a minute... Have you even had a phonecall to ensure she's even a woman? But anyway - tho if she's a good enough con woman, maybe you're in queue and haven't got to the front yet (scuse sarcasm).
If you haven't yet - can you show me one or a few (censored where necessary) texts or emails from 'her' so I can 'tap-in'?
Good vigilance and skepticism on your part, though, well done. :)
You never know what people are connecting in their mind. The powers of observation in some can be soulful and magical. She could be creating connections of truth and love…life itself, just by growing the truth she sees and believes in.
She could be truly in love in ways you can’t imagine as the world rarely sees a mind that takes the time to see truth and beauty. People aren’t realizing that what we see and believe grows inside of us.
Life is meant for love
But the world is cold and broken…
So only time can tell what she connects
Listen to ENYA-Only Time
One day someone might walk by a puppy store window and say to themselves’ I want their love’
Another day someone might say ‘ I want to protect and give that puppy the best life’
We’re all fickle minded
Not defining how we truly feel
Not defining who we truly want to be
Not defining needs
Truth is something we believe in
People don’t realize how much we need truth
Lost in patterns of experience and energy
Easy to believe in
If we’d just define it for ourselves
The NEVER ENDING STORY