On getting my ex girlfriend back: What can I do from here?
So basically, I'm crazy about my ex girlfriend. I've tried on numerous occasions to get her back, and I know, according to every article I've read on the topic of getting an ex back I've already made one crucial mistake by doing that. I'all spare you the complete details of what happened each time I tried, but she essentially tells me that it just wasn't there and I'm not what she needs. We had a great relationship and didn't have any problems until two months ago when we did break up. She's told me to give up, it's been about two weeks since then. I could move on and find someone else, I know, but I really don't want to. I had seriously never been more happy when I was with her. So, yeah, every website has advice on how to get your ex back before you've made the mistakes that I've made, but not any advice on what to do after the fact. I would love to get advice from someone who has been in this situation before and actually managed to get their ex back. I realize that are no proven methods, and no one can guarantee anything, but I'm still full of hope that it can happen again. It won't be easy, but it is possible. So, in conclusion, I'll ask: What can I do from here to get her back?
hi, well it's not going to be easy im afraid. First things first you need to really do some soul searching and make sure that you truthfully want her back. If you have made the usual mistake of begging and getting all blubbery on the phone then there is still a chance provided she still has feelings. Obviously i don't know the ins and outs of your breakup but have a go at this:
1. stop contact via text and calls. she needs her space and bombarding her with texts every 5 minutes will not help your situation.
2. write her a letter or email if you prefer, make sure you apologise for your behaviour and DO NOT make excuses for yourself or blame her. Also include that you you did not respect her wishes when you split and that you are sorry and you will honour them from now.
3. should the letter work, there is a chance you will be able to communicate with her, take it easy with the texts you don't want to overwhelm her.During this stage you should feed her compliments and flirt slightly. It is important you make her feel special and this should regain that elusive SPARK.
4. send her flowers or a thoughtful gift to her place of work. During this time you should still be keeping your distance.
5. wait for her to arrange to meet with you.
hope this helps.
Hi im like you but my ex boyfriend broke up with me recently. Since im new to the break up, i did look up online to help myself find out how to get back together the only thing i have done so far was to stay positive, hang out with friends and just completely ignore him. I still very much miss him and i know you miss her just as much and it is so hard to have fun when you think about them every second, but we just got to hang in there and just give them their space AND YOU need to give yourself space as well. Try to think all the positive things you did when you first dated and what attracted her. For me i had lost a bit of who i was when i was dating and now i just want to recover. If she saw some fine points about you. She may miss you and find you attractive again. The thing about break ups is that it is a breaking point in a relationship but not forever. Dont tell or try to fix a relationship when there isnt one. You should focus on helping yourself, rebuilding back the friendship you two have then you can start thinking if you still really want her in the relationship.. ... hope this helps and good luck to both of us.
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it. Its been more than two weeks since I last talked to her, and I'm going to wait at least three to four, maybe more, before I try to talk to her again. Just hope and pray for me, given that you do pray, that it all goes good. Thanks everyone.