Boyfriend troubles

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years and recently he's been really off with me like i've done something wrong, he's always moody with me and hardly speaks anymore, tonight he ended it with me and didn't tell me why, i'm feeling really down and just want him back, what should I do :( ? Thank you in advance!

Boyfriend troubles

Hi vickykx! I'm sorry that you're feeling down right now. The reason why i'm on this site is because i'm dealing with some problems Too. I saw your post and since i'm currently having problems with my bf i hope i can help out with your dilemma. I hope you won't get offended with what i'm about to say but i think it's possible that your boyfriend fell out of love, comfused or have found somebody new. If he can't give you any reason why he broke up with you then that just proves he is the problem. i guess he's being moody and maybe blaming you for something because he is guilty and is now makin it look like you did something wrong just so he could lift the burden from his chest and so that he can give himself a reason not to be guilty. I don't know if this makes any sense to you but this actually happened to me.. The difference is, we haven't broken up yet though our relationship is on the rocks right now. The best thing to do is to move on, if possible try to block him from your life.. You have the right to be mad at him because he didn't give you the explanation you deserve. He could've respected you as a friend at least. I think he's not man enough to admit his faults. How old is he by the way and how many relationships did he have before you? Did he have any history of cheating? I hope your doing fine now. I know it's painful when someone you love leaves you but life doesn't end there. I'm sure you are a wonderful person, talk to your friends and go out.take care