Cheating girlfriend

Hi everyone. I've been in a relationship with this girl for over 6 months now. We click perfectly and spend so much time together.. I live about an hour away from her but we go to the same college so until the summer began we saw each other almost every day. I still visit her or she visits me once a week at least for a couple of days. Anyway, the other night I was home and she went out with a few friends. She got really drunk and couldn't remember much of the night. Her best friend then told her that she kissed someone else in the club, a random guy that they didn't know. She rang me in tears telling me all this the next day. I felt awful, still do. She doesn't remember it and claims it was a drunken mistake. She has apologised countless times, says she loves me and doesn't want to break up. I know that she's telling the truth when she says all that. But I don't know whether I should end it or not. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Is a kiss something you can forgive?

Cheating girlfriend

First off she actually had the guts to tell you and appologise. That's gotta be worth something. Was this her first mistake? It seems to me like this is the first mistake she has made and she feels bad for it. Maybe you should give her a second chance but if she continues to do stuff like this then you should reconsider. From your story it seems like you guys have a great connection and she obviously feels deeply for you if she told you about her mistakes. Give her a second chance.

Cheating girlfriend

Hi, first off thanks a lot for responding! It was her first mistake yeah.. We've talked about it and she has been crying the whole time because she is disgusted with herself. I decided we should keep going because I didn't want to throw away what had been a perfect relationship over something that she couldn't even remember.. I know for a fact that she is madly in love with me, and I am with her.. So I think giving her a second chance is the right thing to do.. Thanks again for your advice

Cheating girlfriend

A kiss is forgivable. We all make minor mistakes even with just harmless flirting etc while in relationships. As long as she did not pursue this guy further or sneak around behind your back let her have this one mistake. No one is ever going to be perfect and we all need to stop expecting perfection. Respect on the other hand she should be adhering to at all times. Her drinking habits would need to change so this won't happen again. Her focus clearly was not there. Accept her apology, have her make you a nice dinner, and get back to loving her.