Straight answer

Relationship advice I have been with my BF for a lil over a year at the time when we got together i didnt know he was married and it was too late feelings were already developed and i couldnt just walk away, him and his wife separarted and he moved in with me then moved out now he is bk in, he went to jail i bailed him out i suppoted him while he got bk on his feet. He always says he is tired when he gets home he never offers to buy me anything or pay a bill he aways gets wat he wants and makes sure he gives he wife $$$ and i would say Ex but they are still married. And when i asked him why he wont bring the kids around he told me because he is married. That really hurt my feelings we are on the same contract so i can see who he calls him & his wife talk all the time sometimes for 5 mins or 30 mins i know they have kids and all but nobody talks that long to there kids father if thats what it is all about. I honestly dont think that he loves me anymore and wants to end his realtionship with me but he dont want to seem like the bad guy i thought that this man truly loved me but i know for a fact that he is seeing other women and he doesnt love me, Im just curious where do i start from him. Just confused need some advice please

Straight answer

Well babe sounds to me like your man\\\'s having his cake and eating two. If you get my meaning. The x still has his heart because of the kids and this will never change . Its not fair on you and sounds like he doesn\\\'t give a rats about your feelings and somebody that loves you would never compromise the relationship . You need to be honest with him no matter what the outcome . Life is to short to bewith somebody you don\\\'t love