Asked to do threesome with boyfriend

8533185032
on Aug 11 2013 at 18:22
S-e-x advice BF wants me and another woman...never has crossed my fantasies...maybe 2 guys for me. Any thoughts?!

Asked to do threesome with boyfriend

DIXIEBRAT
on Aug 12 2013 at 05:26
Member since: 29 July 2013
hey i have been fronted with the same question. At me age i had thought about it like you me and another man . Honestly think a woman knows what a woman wants and knows how to perform it with talent. Me personally i rather have a man,but when the feeling is there go with it. Don't say no until you try it !

Asked to do threesome with boyfriend

RUBICCON13
on Aug 15 2013 at 14:25
Member since: 15 July 2013
That was always my fantasy to be with 2 guys at once but my boyfriend would never participate in something like that. I'm not a big experimenter but I will say, enjoy and be safe. If that woman isn't clean, then she should shower first, heck get in there with her and be cautious. Sores, too many scars around her pelvic area, broken skin, rashes, you can see this up front. If she is neatly shaved and everything smells right, use protection and let the fun begin. Just note that if this is good , too good , he will want this again. So if its one and done, make that clear. Smooches!