Out of town boyfriend

LOULETTA
- Sep 3 2013 at 00:25
Member since: Sep 2013
Relationship advice Hi everyone I'm needing a little advice for my relationship. Let me start with me and my boyfriend have been together a little over a year and I am very in love with him. He works out of town though and that is a huge issue for me. I knew he worked on the road when we got together but up until now I have went with him. I literally feel like I'm loosing it when he's gone and I feel like it will cause us to break up! All I can think about is what he's doing or who he's with, I can't help it and we fight allll the time because of it. He tells me all the time this is just temporary that we are saving money so I don't have to work and can travel with him, but what do I do in the mean time because I'm really starting to feel like I just can't deal with it. Also one of my biggest problems is he is staying with a friend of his and me and that guy DO NOT get along and haven't since the first day we met!

Out of town boyfriend

KAAMINI
- Sep 4 2013 at 04:05
Member since: Aug 2013
you have to trust him,it may be nothing,check on him regularly