tell me is this a breakup or what?

HEARTFELT
on Sep 3 2013 at 16:16
Member since: 03 September 2013
Missing People advice my boyfriend does not call me test and when i do he does not respond. if he does he sounds like as though im bothering him. we used to talk every morning and now he has to jobs at not fixed schedules he is grumpy and goes on fb but don,t contact me. he unfriend me from fb after i posted a pic of the two of us so tell me what do you think that is?

tell me is this a breakup or what?

KAAMINI
on Sep 4 2013 at 04:15
can be,just talk to him

tell me is this a breakup or what?

TED
on Sep 4 2013 at 04:23
Member since: 04 September 2013
Hey there. I know you must be hurting. As a guy I hate to say this....but either he is no longer interested in you or there is someone else. The issue is that you just want to know what's going on. He is too much of a coward to face you. Believe me I am a guy and that's how some guys deal with it. My advice to you is to not contact him. When whatever he is doing either goes away or he gets burned, he will be back at your doorstep. It's not a game, just don't let a guy treat you like that.

tell me is this a breakup or what?

HEARTFELT
on Sep 5 2013 at 03:50
Member since: 03 September 2013
thanks but i called him and still no answer so i left all the bitter messages on his voicemail i blocked him from viewing my facebook account and i am learning to deal with what i call fake friends that use people for what they can get. i agree with you TED so i no longer feel any love for him and i am not going let him back into my life and i just have built up walls around my heart for anyone else who will try to be my friend they all will have to work very hard and i don't know but i will never know when someone is doing their best so i will try not to rely on anyone or count on anyone so not to get hurt again .thanks i really appreciate your honesty.