complicated freinds

D.VERMA
on Sep 18 2013 at 13:36
Member since: 18 September 2013
Emotional advice i am an engg student and in my institute i have small gang of very good friends and we always hang out together..in our group all of us are very close friends from almost 3 yrs.Suddenly i came to know one of them likes me from a long time.I don't want to hurt him or harm our friendship but i also can't accept the proposal. As said before i don't want to lose him as my friend as it also costs me our gang Can you pls help me how to solve this problem so that no one gets hurt thank u in advance..

complicated freinds

IZZY 343
on Sep 20 2013 at 20:33
Tell him how you feel and let it go. & act normal.

I wish you the best of luck(: I'd love to hear what happens!

complicated freinds

D.VERMA
on Sep 26 2013 at 13:13
Member since: 18 September 2013
it tried at the very beginning but he is acting so weird from the day and right now he is admitted in hospital and i dnt know what to do??????

complicated freinds

IZZY 343
on Sep 27 2013 at 18:22
Be there for him that's what friends are for, if you're not there for him now it could make him very mad at you