confused :/

Well, my best friend, who is also my crush has been spending an awful lot of time at my house lately. The other night, we were gettung ready to go to bed, when he came up to me and put his face (nose and forhead) against mine. He whispered "is this too close for you?" I replied with yeah, before he relied with "its not too close for me." He then pulled away, kissed me on the cheek and went to bed. Since that, he has been very hands on (hugging, etc.) With me. I really like him but donow how to go about it :/ any help?

confused :/

It doesn't really sound like you need to really go about anything. He seems to be doing everything and making the moves. All you need to do is just go with it.. I know that I can be pretty shy when I guy does that to me and I usually pull away. But clearly, you have a good relationship with him. You could even just bring it up to him? Just through it right out there.