I think I will go mad, plzzz help

INNOCENT ANGEL
- Oct 23 2013 at 11:19
Member since: 03 September 2013
Relationship advice the love of my life is going to get engaged to someone else,i still talk to him but find it hard to think about him with someone else,he says he wanna talk to me after his engagement but i wanna forget himplz help me what should i doi am unable to control myself...plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I will go mad, plzzz help

SHARELLE
- Oct 23 2013 at 22:07
Member since: 21 October 2013
He may be the love of your life but you are obviously not the love of his or he would prove it by marrying you. Whether he really loves this other woman or not doesn't matter. It sounds like he wants to marry her but have you on the side for sex. Tell yourself what a loser and user he really is and walk - no, run - away as fast as you can. You deserve someone who is completely into you for loving reasons. This guy is weak and selfish.