My wife has cervical cancer, I need a confidant

SIMONY
- Nov 30 2013 at 18:33
Member since: Sep 2013
Health advice My wife was just diagnosed with cervical cancer and of course I am really scared for so many reasons. It would help if there was someone to talk to who has gone through this. I don't have any friends as we just moved here and she and I don't have any family left or kids. I am hoping someone who has been through this could post their chat nickname so I can chat with them online for advice or guidance or someone just to tell things to I can't discuss with my partner.

PETER
- Dec 1 2013 at 23:12
Member since: Dec 2013
Hi, im really sorry for you, cancer has killed alot of people in my family and i know how hard it can be. Feel free to talk to me anytime between about 4 and 6 pm if you want to. My chat name is; peter

SIMONY
- Dec 6 2013 at 19:39
Member since: Sep 2013
Hi Peter I am very sorry to hear that you have had so terrible with cancer in your family. Thanks for being the only person to offer being my confidant. The prob is I am on line from mornings until about 3 so it is pretty unlikely we will get to chat:(

SILVER
- Dec 6 2013 at 22:50
Member since: Dec 2013
Hi I'm Silv. Don't know if you'd like to hear from a woman? Get the female perspective. I've gone through this a few years ago. Sick for 5 yrs but I'm here & enjoying life! Please don't hesitate to reply with any questions, air your fears get info etc.

It is a very hard difficult journey but I hope you both are strong together. Many blessings

MEGSTAR
- Dec 6 2013 at 23:53
Member since: Dec 2013
I had cervical cancer about eight years ago. My experience was one that changed my life. I even did my final college paper on my experience, and the disease. I'm very sorry for you, and your wife.