Marriage and mixed signals

CHRISS
on Dec 12 2013 at 18:13
Relationship advice me an the wife have been married couple years now with kids, 2 weeks ago a found flirty msg on her phone from a bloke she only started talking to via fb, mind u she hated him few days b4, when I confronted her she want mental and hit the roof but turned it around blaming me, sayin she dont love me and I dont show no love or affecting towatds her, she says we split up but has said she does love me, I cuddle and kiss and have had sex together since we calmed things down, its been 2 weeks of her saying she doesnt no what she wants and everytine we have cuddles kiss ect straight after she says nothing changed so dont thinj things are sorted, can some1 tell me what is going on or what I can do, I love her and am tryin to get things sorted but always get negative remarks to remind me and she says we single few times a day.

Marriage and mixed signals

DAYLA
on Dec 24 2013 at 00:14
Sounds like she wants her cake and eat it too. I went through this with my husband. Put your foot down I did. That's what save it. They have no respect if you let the do what they want1

Marriage and mixed signals

on Dec 27 2013 at 22:21
So YOUR way of solving this is to have more sex? UUUGH!!!!!

She is telling you "NO, that's does not mean everything is OK just because we have sex."

You need to sit down with you woman and find out what exactly is going on. Do you have a church leader or counselor you could go to with her?