My life

SALLY21
on Dec 31 2013 at 16:29
Relationship advice And here i am on the eve of new year,my parents are fighting like beasts,my brother is busy with his ipad,my sis is getting ready for the club,my best friend is at her fiancee's n my bf did not even care to msg the whole day....wtf is wrong with my life,am all alone.dunno wats keepin me away from swallowing a box full of sleeping pills n end this loneliness once n for all.

My life

on Dec 31 2013 at 17:41
I'm sorry that you feel this way today. But this, too, will pass.

One thing I suggest is to STOP getting your feelings from other people. Everything you listed in your post was about OTHER people.

Do some volunteering, do an art project, clean out your drawers or just keep busy.

Spend some time finding out about YOURSELF - 'cause in the end, that's all you have. And you should be in a happy state about YOURSELF.

My life

NEWTOCHAT
on Jan 2 2014 at 05:17
Member since: 23 April 2013
Hi Sally -

Hope things are better today.

A few questions, please. How old are you? Do you live at home? Do you go to school, or work?

Try to get out more and meet some new people. It doesn't really sound like there is anything wrong with you but it also sounds like you are not enjoying your life right now.

Keep reaching out to people, trying to connect and you will meet some good people who will be able to identify with you and you with them...reducing your loneliness and theirs.

Good luck in the new year!