Boyfriend troubles, need advice

LUCE
on Jan 10 2014 at 18:48
Relationship advice Hi I'm 15 and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend.

Before I start I want to say please don't tell me that I'm too young and I cant know what love is yet because it wont change how I feel.

We've been together for over 7 months now and it was all going perfectly until about 6 months. We've had a few issues but we've got over them, but now its come up that I don't show him that I love him so he doesn't believe me. We got gcse results yesterday for English and maths and he wasn't happy with his, but I wasn't there for him when I should have been and I feel so bad about that now. I love him so much and I cant lose him but unless I think of something that I can do to prove to him and show him how much I love him, we'll break up because we cant keep this up as I'm a bit difficult. the problem is that I don't see him much at school and we don't see each other enough as well, so I've already decided that I don't care what anyone else thinks anymore and I HAVE to go over to him a lot more if I want to stay with him. I just need something else to show him how much I love him because he already asked for that I just haven't properly done it yet.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions, and any answers that could help me, especially as I know that's a lot to read and understand. Thanks

Boyfriend troubles, need advice
on Jan 10 2014 at 23:38
You are right. This is hard to understand.

What is the problem? You don't see each other enough? That is common for young love.

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?