I am just so pathetic at loving someone

i want to tell you about my problem please help me out. i am just so pathetic at loving someone, lets start with my mom she is the i love the most but i am the only reason behind her pain i am just so selfish that at times the only person i think about is me. still my mom loves me so much. i was with a guy i am truly in love with him but yesterday he left me because i insulted him infront of everyone for no good reason. i never appreciaated his efforts i never saw the good side of our relationship the only thing i saw was the bad side. i am shattered now i dont know what to do and how to react i miss him so much but the thing which is killing me is that how i can be so selfish. it doesnt mean that i dont love them i love them so much that i cant imagine my life without them but i always endup hurting people i love. please help me out. i really need your help

I am just so pathetic at loving someone

I empathize with what you feel Roha. I would like to understand you better. Could you tell me how / what you think of yourself as a person? Your reply will surely help the rest of the readers here understand your feelings better. I care for you & will say a prayer for you tonight. Take care :-)

I am just so pathetic at loving someone

I think I just can't love someone. I always feel insecure in relationships and because of this I keep on complaining. I miss my man a lot. I did so wrong to him. He will never come back now

I am just so pathetic at loving someone

We all say and do things that we wish we wouldn't have. Regret is such an awful emotion. It seems you are pained by it. There are many techniques to use to help you think before you speak. May I suggest that you study the Eight Fold Path steps from the Buddhist traditions? These help us stop and think about our actions and their intentions. You must get this impulsiveness under control or you will drive loved ones away.