Do u pay back after being violated??

UGH
on Jan 20 2014 at 13:11
Relationship advice My uncle tookover the roll for my dead beat dad. Advice making sure things were fixed around the house helping any way poss. He even lent me money for a car. I always say I wanta dna test he might b my dad.anyways I went to the bar after work with a coworker I called and invied him fig I could buy him a drink. It was the end of my week and I workes 72 hours I was beat. He offeres to take me home. I passout/ fall a sleep what have u.anyways I wAs awaked by him kissibg me n telling me how hes so attracted to me. I pushed him off got home have not spoken to him si.ce. Im so hurt.. I am 33. I feel so hurt violated confused by this I have no disire to speak to him accept any srrys that hes attemping. I nevrr want to see or speak to him agai.. Now do ipayhimback forthe car? 2100. Ifeel like screw him...then I feel I should

Do u pay back after being violated??

on Jan 20 2014 at 13:34
This is too bad this happened. I would think he feels bad about this, but with drinking involved, maybe he doesn't even remember a thing.

You can either laugh it off, ignore it or make a big deal out of it. Your choice.

(His actions dont have anything to do with the deal you made about the car)

Do u pay back after being violated??

UGH
on Jan 20 2014 at 19:35
Ur right... Bt he does remember he attempted to appologise the days after I just ignored him and he gave up. It seems to u that I am making a big deal over it??? Hes my uncle.. I viewed him as my dad..everything hes ever done for me has been distorted... Because alcohol was involved u think I should forgive him??

Do u pay back after being violated??

on Jan 20 2014 at 21:20
Now you know that he is gay. That probably is a shock for you. Plus he made a pass at YOU!

Try to forgive him. Then forget it. Everyone knows where they stand on the issue of whether or not you want that kind of relationship with him.

He just mixed up signals: You are 33, unmarried, had too much to drink, and were sleeping at his house.

He is a relative, not your birth dad. I don't want to diminish your hurt, but at that moment, he did not see you as his son.

I hope you can get past this and still honor him as the man who raised you.

Do u pay back after being violated??

INTROUBLE
on Jan 21 2014 at 16:32
i think just forgive him although that was a mistake done by both if not 70 % than 30% mistake was done by u .

just ignore it u will feel lighter..