Unhappy and he doesn't care

KELLYW588
on Jan 26 2014 at 22:59
Relationship advice Hoping someone woill be able to give me some advice. I have been with my husband 7 years and married for nearly two. Since we have been married he has sort of given up. We were temporarily living with his family which is a problem for me as its 2 years on and still here. He won't listen to my side of needing to move, he refuses to rent and says we can only get a mortgage. Im so fed up debating whether i signed up for this. I just want to be happy starting to think getting married was a mistake. What can i do to help him see.

Unhappy and he doesn't care

MANALONE
on Jan 26 2014 at 23:38
KellyW, give your husband an ultimatum. After 7 years, he should be well aware of and should be respecting your wants and needs.

His family must be pretty easygoing and I wonder if they are intentionally making it easy for him...2 years?!

If your instinct is telling you something about your husband and his attitude towards your marriage, then for you to be happy you may need to do what you're debating.

Then he might see.

Unhappy and he doesn't care

on Jan 27 2014 at 01:05
After all that time and living with relatives, you two should have been able to save money. Right?

You husband is not acting like he's listening to how unhappy you are.

What is really going on with him/