Depression, anxiety and crazy

Okay so I have been suffering from a very light depression for a year where I just started losing interest in sports etc, but when my brother committed suicide this summer, my depression escalated to extreme. It eventually went down a bit but its definitely worse then before. A couple months ago I started getting anxiety whenever something (clothing, necklace) is too tight on my or when anything touched my neck. I get numb all over, have trouble breathing, start crying and panicking and can't move. It happens pretty often now. And just recently, I've started feeling like I'm losing a sense of myself. I feel like I can't hold conversations anymore and today I was walking through a crowd and my mind just started picturing everyone as skeletons and I looked down at my hand and it was like a skeleton hand and whenever I touched something with my hands or stepped with my feet I'd start having an anxiety attack. Please help I'm only 15 and I don't know if I should go see a doctor about this or if I'm just imagining things

Depression, anxiety and crazy

Speak to your parents/guardian immediately!You need medical help for depression. There are medications available for all these panic attacks. Once treatment starts you will start feeling better.

Depression, anxiety and crazy

I am sorry for you loss of your brother. I, too, had trouble breathing after my husband died. That is a sign of grieving and anxiety. You must believe that you will be alright and that you have everything needed to keep yourself safe and able to face whatever comes your way. Yes - see a Dr. about this and try to attend some grief counseling sessions with other people who have also lost loved ones to suicide.