It was unexpected

LILYBEE
on Mar 14 2014 at 17:01
Emotional advice I'm an university student! It hasn't been long since I found out that I have a major and serious crush on my maths teacher, I've been thinking about him all the time and day dreaming of how it would be like to be with him! In class he sometimes keeps staring at me and I don't know if that's because he noticed something or because he likes me too.... even though I've tried not to do anything suspicious! Now I have to talk to him about my results but I'm so scared of approaching him, even if the matter I wanna discuss with him is really important! He's adored by many girls since he's the youngest teacher there! Please if anyone has any advice I'll be happy to hear it. God bless

It was unexpected

MOUNTAIN
on Mar 14 2014 at 18:00
It perfectly normal to have a crush on you teacher. I am sure things will be fine , just be yourself he is a n adult and a professional id say he is used to it.

Deep breathes.... in for 7 seconds and out for 9......

It was unexpected

on Mar 14 2014 at 19:11
I agree. It is expected that a young math student fall in love with the young math instructor. He's adored by many, probably. Almost a cliche.

He is staring because he probably thinks you have a question.

Go ask your questions and don't be afraid.