In love with my best friend lol

RM313
on Mar 16 2014 at 05:39
Relationship advice The cliche situation. I am in love with my best friend. The difficult part, he's in love with my friend and they've been together for a year but she doesn't want to make it official. This kid is my best friend and I honestly don't know what I would so without him. It has come to the point where seeing them together gets me angry and when he asks why I look so sad I can't even tell him. And everyone always tells him, his mom, sister, friends, how good we would look and be together. And even though I act like that could never happen all I want is for him and I to be together. I can't stand watching him with someone else anymore especially someone who is afraid or ashamed to allow people to know about their relationship. I hate this feeling and I just wish I knew what to do.

In love with my best friend lol

MOUNTAIN
on Mar 16 2014 at 10:43
It sounds awful ...... you putting all you energy into this guy....

My advice is to still remain his friend of course.... but distance yourself from him a little , so as it is not taking over you life.

In love with my best friend lol

on Mar 16 2014 at 14:11
You should not have let this go this far without expressing yourself. How would he ever know if you don't tell him?

You say he's your best friend, yet you can't speak about this??? You never picked up anything on his end that he feels the same?

Either get the courage to speak up about how you REALLY feel about him, or be quiet and stop feeding this "loser" mentality you have.

BUT . . . you need to be prepared that if HE does not feel the same, you will lose his friendship because he will know he can't be around you and pay attention to her.