Scared...

So this is my first time here, well here goes nothing...im in a complicated relationship...you see the girl i love is the my cousins daughter, i didnt ask for it ,it just happened, now were hiding it from the family because they wont accept it we think, now im a little bit annoying, you see we had a fight tonight ,because she's talking to this otjer guy and i got jealouse, she knows thats what im like, still she speeks with this guy and i know she wont do anything , i trust her , but i dont trust him , i tried to let it go, but i cant , now im scared im pushing her away and i dont want that to happen , she's everthing to me ,she's what i think about when i wake up e when i go to sleep , i just really want it to work out , ive never been this emotional , ive always been a bit of an asshole when it comes to people , but she means do much to me....

Scared...

Where do you live that this would not be accepted?

Scared...

Italu

Scared...

Sometimes we have to put the "brakes" on certain relationships. If this relationship is forbidden, why do you let it grow in your heart? You let yourself get feelings for someone who is not available. Move on or away from all this. May I ask your ages?