What should I do am I over reacting

So I'm 22 and iv been married 6 months now. My husband is in the military. I looked at the computer history and Facebook (his) and I saw that he has been searching her and, his words, " checking up on her" for some time. We got into a fight and he apologized and said he didn't mean to hurt me so he wouldn't do it again. He hasn't since but I still hate that he is always on his phone looking at pictures and stuff. It really bothers me especially since we don't get to spend much time together. The worst thing is that a lot like 75% of his Facebook friends are girls. He doesn't talk to them from what iv seen but just keeps adding them. It really makes me mad! I don't know I came from a strict old school family and he pretty much did whatever the fuck he wanted. I love him but I haven't even talked to a guy in any way since I married him. And I most definitely not looked up any ex or just added random guys on Facebook. He says it's not a big deal but I don't know I hate fighting and I'm tired of crying. I get really emotional especially since my family broke up because of cheating. I just feel so insecure especially with his past. He got to do so much and I was taught to be a house wife. I basically had no life. I had to be home I never really dated or even did half of what he did. I feel like my whole world just revolves around him and not in a good way. I feel like I can't do anything like the only thing I can do is clean. That's all I was taught to do. I am going to go back to school but my family never let me love and now that I'm married I don't know how to have fun or make friends. If it were me doing what he is he would be pissed even though he says he wouldn't care. Am I over reacting? Am I doing something wrong am I not good enough. I just need to get this all out.

What should I do am I over reacting

u see , PAU-PAU first of all u gotta show him that u love and care for him dont fight with him and just love him . U see by looking at ur changed behaviour he will began to love u also . And even u make friends hang out and have fun and just ask him that 'if u do not love me and dont care for me maybe we should breakup' and if he really cares for u he will say no and say that he loves u and i think those girls are just his friends ,maybe he's a lady's man means a guy who enjoys the friendshi of girls and if u see mostly every guy is friendly and behaves nicely towards ladies and maybe ur just being a little over protective because if he loved anybody else he would have told u and u see girls and guys all have attractions towards many people but they ultimately love only one so just act cool and normal towards the whole thing . And i hope this advice helped you.

What should I do am I over reacting

Pau-pau - You sounds so unhappy with yourself - and you transfer that feeling over to him and his actions. He sounds like he is just talking to a lot of people and your insecurity makes you think that he is cheating on you. Please make a promise to YOURSELF that you will develop yourself as a confident, secure, woman who is finding her career dreams. That may mean going back to school. Join a womens group that helps with assertiveness or even an exercise or karate class. I guess what I am recommending is that you take the focus off every move your husband does and instead develop yourself. If (heaven forbid) he is cheating, you want to be strong enough to handle anything that comes along the way. Good luck. It is not easy being a military wife, but there is also help from other wives. Each unit should have a web site where wives talk to each other. Seek out those women.

What should I do am I over reacting

Your husband's troop has a chaplain. Talk to that person ASAP.