Secret relationship

Hello, I'm a male gay guy, I'm 19 years old. I have a boyfriend and we love each other more than we've ever loved anyone before. However, my family doesn't know I'm gay and neither does his. I don't wanna be in a relationship that doesn't have a solid future and I'm willing to risk it all for him. He is so afraid of what all he is gonna lose by letting people know about him and he has brought up once the possibility of and ''end''. I know you can't promise to be together forever, but if you are with someone, that is the least expected for me. I love him so so much but I don't know what to do . Please help me, guys. Thanks.

Secret relationship

Luke - 19 is very young to be declare undying love for anyone, so take it easy. Just enjoy this, but don't make this a dramatic thing. There are many issues here: if you are sure and comfortable about your sexual preference, then sooner or later you are going to tell your folks. I suggest that you do that first, before you announce any relationship. Don't announce the two things at the same time. Your friend sounds depressed. This may or may not be related to what is happening with you two. He needs to talk to someone about this. Dan Savage has some good video utubes to look at about coming to terms with one's sexuality and dealing with family. May I ask how old he is?