Should it be a problem for my bf of 2 years whom I live with to loan me money?

CONFUSED789
on Mar 27 2014 at 03:46
Relationship advice I am 27 and have been w my bf for 2 years. we are from oklahoma and he wanted to come back to school for a bfa and I came with him. all the way to georgia. I have a few problems that I need help w in order to start a life. 1, 00 dollars and I could get my license and go back to school. I don't want to get into too much detail but it would change my life and better our lives for the future. his parents have money and his mother offered me Help for school a few months back. I refused bc I have to pay off a warrant first. 1,000 would have me a free lady to start anew. he asked her a while ago andbshe asked what do u thjnk about it and I'm assuming he had to of said he didn't thinknit was a good idea for her to agree. he says he will help once he graduates but I think he may be putting me off. I don't know how I should take this. they have the money. $24, 000 put n the bank just in case for him. that's just n case money. so its not too bold od me to assume my bf of 2 years would want to help me start my life? he has helped me a cpl times before so he's not cold. just does it seem lime I'm not worth the grand? what should I do?

on Mar 27 2014 at 05:40
Perhaps he feels you should work out your issues yourself and should not be "rescued." (You don't say why you don't have a license and what that warrant is all about)

In any case, sign a paper if you borrow the money and be sure to pay it back on time.

SHIVANGI
on Mar 27 2014 at 11:22
Member since: 24 April 2014
Probably your BF wants to start your life together with his own earnings and not have to depend on parents earnings?