My relationship is going nowhere

My boyfriend and i met on the internet 7 years back we became good friends. never stayed much in contact. i always liked him as a friend nothing more then that, in 2012 dec he and i decided to give each other a try. We both were recover ing from a bad breakup , lets just say we needed some one to forget the unpleasant past. I had no intention to be in love with him i honestly was just being with him for the sake of it. But i don't know when did i really started liking him he would always give me time. takes good care of me, values whats important for me... i just fell in love with him like i never did for anyone see before. We both live in different cities and never met. I never put him on trial i dnt ask for anything at all. not even a committed relationship. just cuz he wasn't sure that he wants it, last week we got a chance to meet up for the first time but i messed u a little bit i told him something which wasn't true just cuz i wanted to see him i wanted to finally feel how it is like to be with him . now he doubts that i did it on purpose i did it cuz i wanted to trap him in some kind of permanent commitment. i didn't mean to i really had no intentions, i told him not to talk to me anymore cz i don't want him to doubt me . what shud i do i really love him

My relationship is going nowhere

Move on he is a stranger.... you can't love him that is used far too much and misunderstood.... Sorry to shut it down but from you wrote this was never meant to grow into anything... If it was it should not be this hard.....

My relationship is going nowhere

I wonder why you sabotaged your first meeting with this guy that you have invested 7 years (!!) into. If you want this to work out, you are going to have to MEET lots of times and see if this can develop into anything. Stop playing games. Internet relationships are NOT genuine. I think you were in fantasy for all this time and found out you didn't like the REAL thing. Waste of time and energy on your part, dear. Get out into the real world.