She said yes but we can't marry

GULSHANROY88
on May 23 2014 at 12:28
Relationship advice I had feelings for one of my best friend and probably she had it too. Coincidently we had a talk about it and I accepted that I had feelings since we met. Knowing this, she said yes, somehow convinced by the fact that I will marry her in future. Now she looks in love with me and seems so much comfortable, calls me, text me very often, wants to meet me and all. But I have family problems can't marry her, This happened last week and we have been doing like crazy lovers since then. I don't want to hurt her feelings but I want to say her truth that I can't marry her. What should I do??

She said yes but we can't marry

on May 23 2014 at 23:30
Forget the astrologer - that will cost you $$$.

If you are not willing to stand up to your parents or your religious/cultural restrictions, then you MUST break this off so she can find another man.

Don't hurt her or yourself any more.