My ex moving out leaving debt

I was with my partner for nearly 5 years we have 3 children together and 1 from a previous relationship, I have lived with domestic violence for most of the relationships. We live in a family members house for rent free, he has never paid any bills which are now all debts in my name! He got contract phones out in my address but in his name, but owes on those too,he has one phone and I have the other, he wants the phone back... But can he have it back if he owes money at my address?!? He also got a vehicle on finance at my address, the money owed is ridiculas amounts where do I stand with all this and what can I do???

My ex moving out leaving debt

Turn off the phones if they are in your name. If they are in his name, give it to him. The address means nothing, it's whose name it is in. Get your own pre-paid no contract phone. This is the least of your problems with him. Get out of any financial relationship with him ASAP. Ask a lawyer about bankruptcy. Most first time visits are free. You foolishly put this irresponsible man on your accounts and now he has ruined your credit. Try to salvage your future!!