Porn problem - feeing like I'm not good enough

MARIA77
on May 31 2014 at 11:17
Other advice I have been in a relationship for 2 years and my boyfriend said that I was good enough and he never would watch porn again because I was good enough.

Tonight I found hours of porn on his computer, he told me he downloaded it but kept it hidden so that he never ever watched it and had it there because he was addicted to it before but never watched it, not even once. (One time I did find porn on his phone but he said it was a slip up and a one time thing) How can I believe that he has never watched it?

I feel like everything I've done for him wasn't enough (made videos with him and took photos for him)

What should I do?

DEPRESSED101
on May 31 2014 at 13:13
Hi Maria77,

I was with someone like this once too. I thought I wasn't good enough too. As I grew and evolved myself though, I began to realise that it's not such a huge deal. It's purely visual for men and some of them create a fantasy. But that's all it will ever be, is a fantasy. You are the reality and if the sex between you is still good and healthy then you have nothing to worry about. It's simply something you learn to accept over time. The last guy I was with never even bothered with porn at all. It just depends on the individual but it's really nothing to be upset about because you are enough for him, it's just something they do. Hope this helps in some way x

on May 31 2014 at 22:08
Me are very visual and like to look at women. so, yes, some men do this.

The issue is: it is excessive? Does it interfere with work, health, relationships, the law, or himself?

Try to ignore it. Porn chicks are not real.