Confusion on my sexuality

KRYSTAEL
on Jun 2 2014 at 05:10
Member since: 02 June 2014
S-e-x advice Hi. I've been trying to figure out my sexuality for a while. Usually I just say I'm straight so that no one bothers me, but I don't actually feel sexually attracted to guys. Or girls. But I do on occasion. And I definitely have a sex drive. And I think that would be gray asexuality, but I'm not sure. At all. I could use some help, if anyone knows what is up with this.

Confusion on my sexuality

on Jun 2 2014 at 12:05
You don't say your age,, but what is happening is that you are thinking about sex, but not acting on it. There is nothing wrong with this. Take your time. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to both sexes.

There is a difference between who you want to be, who you want to be like, and who you want to have sex with. So get to know yourself first, then you will be ready for any kind of relationship you choose to act on.

Try to have lots of friends, too.

Confusion on my sexuality

SHIVANGI
on Jun 3 2014 at 10:20
Member since: 24 April 2014
See everyone does not have the same kind of sexual urge. So don't compare yourself with others. You do feel attraction on occasions means you are not asexual. Now if you are attracted to guys or girls only time would tell you. Some women need to feel emotionally first before the physical attraction comes along. When the right person comes along and presses the right keys, you would feel it naturally.