Should I be concerned

RENA
on Jun 5 2014 at 12:20
Member since: 05 June 2014
S-e-x advice Hello I started dating this man 9 months ago. I waited for him and his wife to end their relationship before I would date him they still are married due to lack of funds for divorce but do live in different states.my question is he wants to wait until divorce is filed to have any sexual contact other than 1st base so it will not look bad in Gods eyes. I respect his wishes but would like more after being together for this length of time.please any advice I have never been in a relationship like this before

Should I be concerned

on Jun 5 2014 at 13:04
You are dating a married man. That means you follow his set of rules.

Please see this as it is. (Perhaps he does not want the court to know of his infidelity, not God. If the two parties agree, the divorce should not cost that much. Do you know ALL the story?)

Should I be concerned

MOUNTAIN
on Jun 5 2014 at 16:24
Yes I would accept what he said just enjoy his company , sex is overrated and it will be worth it when the time is right....

Should I be concerned

RENA
on Jun 5 2014 at 23:26
Member since: 05 June 2014
Yes I know the whole situation and his to be ex knows about me as well as I have met all of his family. Nothing has been hidden

Should I be concerned

KNOWITSOME
on Jun 6 2014 at 08:06
Member since: 06 June 2014
This man honors his marriage vows, loves God, is patient enough to wait for sex and has introduced you to his family with all this going down. Sounds to me like he's worth the wait. However, stuff like this can put a strain on your relationship and can cause resentment so i suggest you urge him to speed up the divorce as much as he can. Good luck dear :)