I need you to help answer the question

Thanks for replying to me i really do appreciate it. This is the continuation of "What is wrong with the relationship". My reason of asking you those questions is to have an idea of how i can move on and not to make sure i make sure a mistake again. Please till answer the questions no matter how bad it is. Because that is the another way of me moving on.I kept telling him that because i felt, i was being selfish. I have already accepted that it is meant be. So am OK. I would like to move on, but i want some of my valuable Belongings back. I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. I want to break the link between us. So that we can both move on. How can i get my belongings back, i have to do that because i happen to have a seminar around his location. In the next 4 days, that is going to be the last time i will go to that particular location. Because i am travelling out to another country soon, for the PhD program.How can I get my belongings back. In case he refuse to give them to a friend of mine. Thanks

I need you to help answer the question

First, tell him that you want your stuff. Take a friend and have boxes ready to pack things in. If he doesn't give back the stuff, forget it - or see below. Learn your lesson from all this. The "stuff" really doesn't count. PS - I have heard of asking a police officer to escort you to the home in order to get your belongings. If worse comes to worse, ask your local authorities to be therewith you. .