Stopped giving oral

SNAKE
on Jul 8 2014 at 20:09
Member since: 08 July 2014
S-e-x advice hi all over the past few months my wife has stopped giving me oral sex i have asked her if she has gone off it she says no after touching her for about half hrs we had sex and i asked her if she would give me oral the next night she said yes but the next nigh came and i had to ask her you can have a grope i said no so she went to sleep

Stopped giving oral

COLDSNOWBUNNY
on Jul 8 2014 at 21:21
Member since: 08 June 2014
She needs to be honest as to why she has wanted to stop after having been fine with it in the past. You need to insist on her opening up about it if it is something that is important to you. People change and their desires change. You asked her and she said "no" so she needs to then tell you why she has changed.