Suicide

ACIDCHRIST
on Jul 16 2014 at 20:57
Member since: 16 July 2014
Relationship advice I need help saving my wife's life....she is miles away with my babies and she wasnts to give up. I need help i dont know what to do:(

Suicide

SHANIQUE
on Jul 16 2014 at 21:57
Member since: 16 July 2014
she threatened to or has she committed suicide?

how far away?

have you thought of going to her?

and the big question is why?

Suicide

P96
on Jul 16 2014 at 22:56
Member since: 16 July 2014
@ACIDCHRIST: The best thing you can do for your wife is to call her local police or her personally to make sure she has not harmed herself or the kids, be calm with your, let her know that everything gets better :)

Suicide

CARDINAL
on Jul 17 2014 at 01:43
Member since: 17 July 2014
I have been there. You don't want anyone else hurt but you are just ready to throw in the towel and give up. My first question is Why? What is going on and is this the first time? She could just be severely overstressed or overwhelmed. Try taking the kids if you can or if a relative can and let her have time to calm down and talk with someone. She needs to know that you want to help her and be there for her and that you are not there against her. You may not be but it can be taken that way in that state of mind. Another thing, hug her. Just hold her for a while and let her cry it out and she will eventually spill all of it. Then you will know how to better help her. Good luck and I'll say a prayer for ya'll.