How can I (or should I) talk to my girlfriend about this sex thing?

S-e-x advice We only recently officially became a couple and only had sexual active three times. Each time I think the goal was intercourse, but various things prevented that, so wbat ended up happening was that she had a good time because I provided oral, but I ended up with nothing. Too be fair, the first time I couldn't get it up, the second we were interrupted and the third she was having some pain related to her period so she didn't want penetration, but was fine with me giving oral. So I did, and was hoping for reciprocation but she didn't make a move. In fact, all three times she's been content with me giving her oral and didn't really seem to care about my pleasure.

What should I do?

Yes, you need to talk to her about this. After her being pleasured, why didn't you have intercourse also?

It would be right to say: " Hey, I was happy to please you last night. When am I going to enjoy you more fully, with intercourse?"

She needs to know that you expect that this should happen between two people who make love. You are not there to service her, only.

Hi Susie, thank you for the reply.

We had three encounters and each time there was a different reason each time.

1) I couldn't get it up
2) we were interrupted by an emergency
3) she was having some pain because she recently had her period