Bf's 14 y.o son acting strange to me

Ive been living with my bf and his 2 kids (m 14y.o, f 11y.o) for 5 months now, the kids has been great to me and I treat them love and care in return, sometimes the daughter can get selfish and possessive towards me or her dad or sometimes she doesnt want her dad giving me attention and do stuff that doesnt involve her, but thats just normal in my situation I think so anyway for a month or so now bf's son is acting strange towards me. He always love hugs, at first he hugs me twice a day which is normal (to say gmorn and gnite) but then 2 became 3 then it multiplies, niw he hugs me when he wokes up, before brekky after brekky, when I cook, after I cook, when we both pass each other in the house and so on and so forth, just wanna ask is thus normal? I am not from this country (oz) so maybe its normal here? Another thing theres this one incident where they are going to school and he went inside our room not knocking to hug me and say gbye, and I didnt have a (bra) on, so he just hug me said bye but I saw him looking at my chest and when I looked at myself there u go, u can almost see my breasts and I was about to talk to him and tell him thats not nice but he just left hurriedly.. then last one was yesterday we all went to a mall and told my bf ill just go to this particular store to get something, his son went to a game center where he usually go to, I went by myself and after 1min his son was there as well and I told him why u here u hate thiskind of store and he just smile and I tried to gently push him and said go be with ur dad he might need your help, and then he grabbed my hand and hold it and I quicklt removed it a nice way and grabbed his shoulder instead and we walk out, I didnt say anything about it but what was that? Is it him just being sweet to me? I always hold his sister's hand whenever we walk but a 5'10 teen boy? Is he trying to be more close to me or its somethin else? I hope u guys can help bec. This is really bothers me. Thanks.

Bf's 14 y.o son acting strange to me

How did all this start out? He seems to think you are available to him. Where is Dad? He has a crush on you, for sure, but it's getting out of hand. You need to be the adult here and stop this behavior before it escalates. Tell him that you really like him, but it's not necessary to hug you so much and it makes you uncomfortable when he does not respect your boundaries. Don't hold his hand. Give verbal compliments only. He must never walk into your room without knocking. Time for Dad to step in and show that he is the alpha male in the home and that you are his GF. He needs to establish boundaries, too. He is at an akward age and is expressing his sexuality, but inappropriately. All this should be done without shame. Gently direct his attention to girls his age. His Dad needs to talk to him about his sexual urges and how to deal with the changes in his body. But definately, this is getting inappropriate and it needs to be stopped.